We will nurture the spiritual and educational development of all children within our care in a loving Christian environment. We will encourage them to achieve their potential and to appreciate the true values of life in this community.
We will do this by:
- Valuing each child as a Child of God and helping them to become confident and independent, developing their sense of self-worth.
- Providing creative and spiritual opportunities to appreciate our heritage, our environment and the local community
- Giving pupils the skills to thrive in a modern world
- Ensuring positive behaviour, good manners, mutual respect, empathy and tolerance of others
- Celebrating and valuing a relationship with parents and carers to support their child.
- Recognising the importance of emotional well-being, exercise and healthy eating.
The children in both of our schools have told us that they consider friendship, forgiveness, hope, thankfulness, compassion, koinonia and trust to be important Christian values. We have tried to embody these values in our Vision and Aims.